He actually got one of these open by himself and started chowing down, what a smart boy!
Cute cousin Abby, and Karsten. They were so cute, they were in each others baskets, neither of them minded:)
My pretty mom and the babies.
We thought he looked so handsome!We had a fun Easter! We had an amazing Good Friday service at church, we LOVE our church! Then, Sunday morning we had french toast casserole (I hope to make that our new Easter tradition). Went to church Sunday morning to remember what a blessing it is that our Lord raised from the dead and the implications of that in our lives. After church we headed to Escondido for an Easter egg hunt for the little ones at Uncle Joel and Aunt Rene's house. Following that, we went to Oma and Opa's house for a yummy turkey dinner! It was a busy but fun day!
Praise God for giving us His Son to pay the penalty for our sin, and for raising Him from the dead to prove that he is God!!! Happy Resurrection day!
1 comment:
Haha, I just found your blog (after clicking the link on Hannah's)!! Oh my GOODNESS, Karston is so adorable, and getting so big. I know I see him like every Sunday at church, but I guess I've never really realized it. Anyway, finding new blogs is always so fun, and I'm so glad I found yours!! See you Wednesday!
Post a Comment