
Yes, Yes, I am finally posting a blog. I want to spend more time on this but I am going to just put up something quick. Aubrey and I finally had our baby on January 18, 2008, just three days before my birthday and it was a boy. We named him Karsten Christopher Morlok, he was a healthy and beautiful and weighed in at 8 pounds 8 ounces and 20 in. long. He has a full head of black hair. Aubrey is doing well after the delivery and is doing an exceptional job as a new mother. I too am doing well. I spend my days and nights helping Aubrey take care of Karsten and helping out around the house.
Aubrey and I are really enjoying being parents and just love our son to pieces. We are still trying to get use to the sleeping regiment, but don't we all. I think that Karsten is doing a better job at converting us to his schedule than we are at converting him to ours.
Aubrey and I want to thank all of our family and friends that have been following our progress through the pregnancy and have been supportive and prayerful. We appreciate it more than you know. So, thank you, and we love you.
Morloks
4 comments:
christoff that has to be the best looking boy in your family we are so proud of you guys
Can't wait to meet this little guy in person. Good job you two! He is gorgeous.
He's gorgeous!
Love the Wests
Put up more pictures!!! He is sooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment