Wednesday, August 15, 2007

17 weeks 5 days baby picture

On August 7th we got to have an ultra sound and got a more recent picture of the baby! Chris has gone with me to every appointment so far which has been so great. At this appointment we weren't expecting to get an ultra sound, so we were really excited. As you all may know, we aren't going to find out what the baby's gender is until he or she is born. So, Chris made sure our doctor knew that as we were having the ultra sound. In the middle of the ultra sound our doctor said, "Oh I know what you're having!" I wanted to know so badly and kept begging Chris the rest of the appointment, but he didn't give in. I pouted for a little while, but I got over it. It was so neat to see our little one so much bigger than the last time. The part that was the best was seeing the little face looking up at us. We saw the eyes and little nose, the heart beating and all the movements (he or she is an active one). I have another appointment on this Friday the 17th for all the measurements of baby so I will post more pictures from that ultrasound when I get them.

No comments: